Job Details What you need to know
APPLY ONLINE SIGN UP NOW
Up to £40,000 + Benefits
As one of the UK’s Top Employers we’ve brought together businesses with long, successful histories and many strengths. More than ever, people need help and guidance from a company which is simple to deal and who they trust. And that’s where you come in.
We’re currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our newly created Retail Adviser Channel Team within the Standard Life Channel Marketing Team.
The Channel Marketing Teams are responsible for all marketing activity to our clients and customers. Within this area, the new Retail Adviser Team is responsible for marketing all propositions associated with the Standard Life Brand to our Retail Advisers.
The Senior Marketing Manager will lead the marketing for the channel and will work closely with the Head of to develop annual marketing plan, working with 3rd parties and key internal stakeholders to deliver to this plan.
• Manage the design and delivery of all components of the Retail Adviser annual plan.
• Clearly articulate marketing plans to gain buy in from key marketing and business stakeholders.
• Develop strong cross functional relationships, gaining buy in to the plans and senior stakeholder advocacy to support deliverables.
• Develop bottom-up campaign planning to defined deliverables and resource requirements
• Working across boundaries to gain correct input internally and externally to shape design and delivery.
• Ensure that marketing plans and messaging are defined through a robust understanding of the market.
• Use insight through a range of different sources to define the appropriate marketing plan and positioning of the messaging – eg quantitative and qualitative insight, data and analytics, media coverage, insight from Distribution and Operations colleagues.
• Ensure that marketing activity and initiatives are delivered to time, scope and budget with a focus on maximising opportunities.
• Ensure suite of content is available to meet ‘always on’ promotion and campaign needs.
• Ensure all UK Marketing activity follows global standards and processes.
We’re looking for:
• Experience in marketing within financial services and in particular with a financial adviser audience.
• A demonstrable track record of developing and delivering successful multi-channel marketing campaigns.
• Ability to create successful marketing strategies, plan and then deliver that activity.
• An excellent project manager with a strong track record of delivery.
• Strong day-to-day performance tracking and management of budgets.
• Experience of working with creative teams and partners to deliver compelling campaigns with tangible results.
• An experienced line manager, who will grow the team based on business requirements and support and develop staff once in place.
• Ability to adapt and work at pace to deliver to tight deadlines calmly and effectively.
• First-rate analytical skills and a desire to really understand performance and report on it effectively.
• Able to lead groups and keep the project on track by seeking resolution on any blockers.
• A natural collaborator who can work effectively with colleagues at all levels, as both part of a smaller team and the wider organisation, including external partners.
What We Offer
Bring your ‘whole self’, skills and dedication to the Phoenix Group and we’ll recognise your effort, support your development and help to drive your ambition. We’ll ensure you’re rewarded for your contribution with a competitive package that includes an attractive pension, annual bonus potential, private medical insurance, generous holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity and adoption leave and a range of other financial services and lifestyle flexible benefits.
Join us and you join a unique organisation. It’s not just the 14 million policyholders we serve, or the £300 billion of assets we look after. Or that we’re a FTSE 100 company that has been listed as one of the UK's Top Employers for nine years running. It’s our talented, inclusive and diverse workforce that makes us a success. We offer flexible working opportunities ensuring we attract and retain the very best of talent. Find out about more about our people’s stories, our values and our commitment to diversity.
Online Interviews and Onboarding
All our interviews, onboarding and new joiners are now managed remotely. We have in place a strong virtual support network to ensure new colleagues are supported and developed as they navigate their first few months with us.
Phoenix Group is a member of the FTSE 100 index and is the UK’s largest long-term savings and retirement business. We specialise in the acquisition and management of Heritage life insurance and pension funds. We’ve businesses in the UK, Germany and Ireland and hold a broad range of both Heritage and Open products split across three key business segments: UK Heritage, UK Open and Europe. Our open business manufactures and underwrites new products and policies to support people saving for their future in areas such as workplace pensions and SIPPs, primary under the Standard Life brand. And we market corporate pension trustee services and manufacture products to be sold under other brands. Did you know Phoenix Life manufactures SunLife’s market leading Guaranteed Over 50’s plan?
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone.
We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Overlooked Talent Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org