2TG are looking to recruit a Junior Receptionist to provide “front of house”, hospitality and administrative services for Chambers.
The role will include but is not limited to meeting and greeting clients, operating Chambers switchboard, assisting with the set-up of meeting rooms, including the provision of refreshments and stationery, and clearing at the end of meetings.
(1) Experience as either a legal or corporate receptionist;
(2) Excellent communication skills, good telephone manner; confident liaising with members of Chambers and clients;
(3) Proactive approach and ability to multi task; and
(4) Flexibility and ability to work as part of a team
On successful completion of a 3 month probationary period:
(1) Annual season ticket loan;
(2) Non-contributory life insurance scheme;
(3) Auto-Enrolment pension; and
(4) Contributory health insurance scheme
Hours of Work
08.30am to 5pm or 9am to 5.30pm in rota with the other receptionist.
Only candidates with experience as either a legal or corporate receptionist will be considered.
To apply for this role and to request an application form, please send your CV and covering letter to recruitment@2TG.co.uk.
2TG is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Overlooked Talent requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org