Wedding & Events Coordinator at De Vere Venues New Place
New Place is a Grade I listed manor house, set between Portsmouth and Southampton. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Wedding & Events Coordinator who will actively convert wedding and event enquiries into confirmed sales.
Responsibilities of Wedding & Events Coordinator:
- Manage all client contact for new enquiries, amendments and final details
- Ensure full understanding and management of client requirements.
- Pro-actively identify customer needs and provide solutions to match them and effectively communicate with clients throughout the booking process
- Liaise with the operational team to ensure all event details are handed over so that service is delivered to meet and exceed the client expectations.
- Develop future and repeat business and contribute to the profitability to the company.
Benefits included for a Wedding & Events Coordinator:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Family & Friends discounts across the Group
- Childcare Vouchers
We are looking for someone with a great personality to share their passion for the hospitality industry in delivering service with a smile. You should be motivated by client satisfaction and enjoy the challenge of organising weddings. The ideal candidate will be organised, an excellent communicator, have exceptional attention to detail and the passion to go the extra mile for our customers. Previous experience within a similar role are required. We offer many diverse training programmes to develop you in your career.
If you are interested in the role of Wedding & Events Coordinator apply now by forwarding your current CV to Sue Lyle together with a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for the job.
De Vere Venues is an equal opportunities employer.
De Vere Venues is the UK leader in dedicated business space - a forward thinking business with personality & creativity, providing the ideal location for both business and leisure in beautiful surroundings. New Place is set in 32 acres of lush parkland and is full of period charm. It offers 40 meeting rooms, 108 new stylish design bedrooms and an indoor pool.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Overlooked Talent requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org