IT Systems Specialist, Uckfield, East Sussex, Up to £28k.
The IT Systems specialist will be responsible for managing my clients line of business applications. This is an opportunity to work for an outstanding market leading organisation that has maintained substantial growth for many years and is looking at continuing that growth through expansion.
Duties and Key responsibilities:
- Managing client implementations onto bespoke online platforms
- Providing escalated support for line of business systems and acting as subject matter expert on these systems to the rest of the business
- Provide input to change approval boards
- Help manage documentation and training materials
- Support data manipulation work such as imports, exports and database updates.
- Broad technical knowledge
- Technical project management
- Data manipulation using Excel and/or ETL tools.
- 2nd line support
- Supporting in house line of business systems.
- Experience of working in an ISO27001 Information Security Management System environment.
- Experience of working in and managing an Agile development team
- Basic experience of working with structured query language with SQL server or similar relational databases
If you feel you have the required experience for this role submit your CV now or call Marcus Freeman at ARC IT Recruitment for more details.
IT Systems Specialist, Uckfield, East Sussex, Up to £28k
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Overlooked Talent requesting bank account details please email email@example.com